Having luxurious and vivacious cushions is amongst the most integral parts of an utterly luxurious and stylish patio or terrace. Regrettably, the cushion's stuffing and the fabric is prone to degenerate after a couple of years for being left in sunlight and rain. To maintain a comfy and fresh outdoor space, getting replacement cushions for outdoor furniture is a crucial step as early as you see them fading.
YOUR OUTDOOR CHAIRS NEED NEW CUSHIONS?
After coming into contact with sunlight, cold, rain, and snow for several months or years, your outdoor seating area may need some TLC. One of the best elements to start with are the cushions. Replacement cushions for outdoor furniture is, nevertheless, the superb way to upgrade your existing outdoor furniture and add the sense of refreshment with luxury and comfort. There are a range of outdoor cushions available out into the market. You have to be sure that you are making the right decision regarding revamping your patio, garden, or terrace furniture.
Measure the furniture
The cushions you buy should perfectly fit the outdoor furniture. However, before throwing the old stuff away, it is good to measure them precisely. The measurement includes length, shape, width, and thickness. An appropriate measure will ensure the right fit.
In case you don't own any outdoor furniture with cushions and are planning to get some for the first time, pen down the assessment of your furniture itself with the help of a measurement tape. Note down the exact measurement of each chair, bench, or seat where you want to set new cushions.
The new cushions you buy should fit the furniture comfortably. So, while measuring the furniture, specifically focus on their shape. If your chairs or desks have curved backs, there won't be any use of getting cushions with square ends. Indeed they will not fit comfortably. If you fail to locate the exact match (shape), opt for something that approximately matches the shape. Cushions are soft. However, an approximate shape may fit well.
Choose the ideal cushions
Outdoor cushions are often available in two types, i.e., One-Piece and Two-Piece.
- One-piece cushions - They are specifically designed to fit over an entire chair-seat. In easy words, a one-piece cushion covers both the seat and back of a chair.
- Two-piece cushions - They are two separate pieces of cushions; one for the seat and one is for the seat-back.
Some pieces of cushions are meant to keep loosely on the furniture, whereas some come with handy ties or loops to fasten them in the furniture. Nevertheless, the second type of cushions will fit only the seats and benches with exposed frames where you can attach them.
Buy cushions manufactured with sunbrella materials
As instructed earlier, outdoor cushions often wear out after several months or years due to the exposure of harsh weather, sunlight, cold, snow, and rain. Ease off the process by getting custom outdoor cushions that are lasting. Before making the ultimate purchase, make sure that the cushions you want to buy have these qualities-
- UV Protection - A shield against UV damage is precisely crucial, especially if your local temperature is high with long sunny days in summers.
- Water-resistant - Cushions resistant to water are less prone to encounter mold and fungus during humidity and heavy rains.
- Durable fills - Filling materials from strong fabrics like reticulated foam, which is a porous, low-density durable foam and polyester fiber are designed to dry promptly and resist the typical wear that are followed by frequent use.
Purchase the best color and design
The color and design of outdoor cushions are equally important as their functionality and durability. Shop around to get the best options that fit the garden or patio arrangement, style and design, and the color scheme of your furniture. For example,
- When buying new cushions for brown outdoor chairs, opt for button-tufted cushions with a creamy or somewhat similar shade.
- Striped cushions are the best fit for the outdoor spaces like a poolside patio. They can give the area a nautical feel.
- Besides, get smooth cushions with a complementary shade if you want to get a more slick and contemporary style.
Whatever style you may opt for, there are varieties of shape, size, form, and designs available to discover and get the right cushions that fit right with your outdoor furniture.
Pay for suitable accessories
Finally, it's time to compliment your new sets of cushions with matching accessories. You can merge your outdoor space design with pillows, stools, sunshades, and planters in suitable colors that fit your cushions. An outdoor rug in the similar shade as your cushions can also do the magic to make your outdoor space look calm and cohesive. A couple of planters with different shapes and sizes can also do wonders.
As you can now understand, there are plenty of options available to consider besides the usual pattern. Cushions with higher quality fabrics, styles, and colors can get you the best space to enjoy luxury and comfort for many years to come.
So what are you waiting for? Have a glance at the wide selection of outdoor cushions at custom cushions Toronto and experience the sense of relaxation you have ever had. Use the guideline and get the best custom cushions for each outdoor chair, seat, or bench in your house.